Wednesday 27 April 2011

Day 16 (April 26th) - Draw-a-thon

Well it's day16, and I actually forgot to send the word to everyone today :S

the word of the day was Nugatory, not a word I myself can say I've ever come across before, so of course, Natalie supplied us with the dictionary definition as always which was: Futile, trifling, worthless. Inoperative, not valid.

Now being a complete and utter geek, I got Futile stuck in my head, and with futile comes Resistance is Futile, the slogan of the Borg (god, yeah, I am that much of a geek), so my first idea was the Borg... but then,mymind drifted and I ended up at the other thing that resistance is pretty much futile to... a red head ;), so I got a bit carried away with that idea, and created below,I had to stop myself doing to much to it, hence the late posting...


Mine - Semi-Safe for Work, for a more NSFW version click HERE
( I know there's not much difference,but some people get all funny about nipples?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment